2. Information we collect:
A. Personally Identifying Information
FIXPCYOURSELF.COM may collect personally identifying information (e.g., name, e-mail address, mailing address, etc.), from you when you voluntarily provide such information.
B. Aggregate Information
We do collect anonymous information like IP addresses, web browser type, operating system, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, etc. This is a common practice used by almost all sites and is used to track which pages visitors access and how long they spend there.
Cookies are a important ingredient to our website. It is small text file stored in your hard drive in order to recognize your computer. This is how we keep track your interests and provide you with a more enjoyable experience. You may disable cookies but you will only receive optimum user experience of this site.
3. Use and Disclosure of information collected by FIXPCYOURSELF.COM. Your personally identifiable information and aggregate information will not be disclosed to any third parties, except in following scenario:
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to third party service provider. Those third parties includes but not limited to our hosting company where we host our database and server, marketing company which analyze our data and provide assistance, credit card processing companies. These third party service providers will have access to your personally identifiable information as they needed to server you. They are not authorized to store or use your identifiable information for any other purpose than to serve you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to government official if legally required to do so or to prevent crime or for the investigation or to protect a person.
- FIXPCYOURSELF.COM does allow user profiles to be visible to the public. These profiles may contain personally identifying information voluntarily provided by users.
- From time to time FIXPCYOURSELF.COM may offer surveys and promotions to visitors. Any information that is collected by these surveys or promotions will only be provided to Third Party Company to serve you.
- We reserve the right to transfer all personally identifying information in our possession to a successor entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- FIXPCYOURSELF.COM uses aggregate information for the purpose of improving the Site and user experience to better serve you with our services and products. We may sell or trade compiled aggregate information to third parties.
- FIXPCYOURSELF.COM follows industry standards to protect information from unauthorized access. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as confidential and is not made generally available to the public. Even though we try to protect data on our servers, communication over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and we shall not be liable for any breach of security by third party.
- FIXPCYOURSELF.COM is not intended for children under 13 years of age (COPPA policy), and we will never request personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent.
4. How to Unsubscribe from FIXPCYOURSELF.COM
If you would like to unsubscribe, you can contact us and provide us name and e-mail address. Once we verify the owner of the information then we will remove you from our Subscriber list.
If you still have privacy concerns, please e-mail us via contact form on our site at: http://www.FIXPCYOURSELF.COM/contact-us/